- A great variety of menu items like appetizers, main courses, soups, desserts. All can be mix and match to become combo meals.
- Need to change menu quite often with seasonal ingredients.
- Extremely efficiency in service, from placing order to paying the bill. Some restaurants require reservation.
- Need promotion rules to meet marketing strategies for different meal time and special festivals.
- Multiple prep stations in the kitchen like seafood, pasta, grill, dessert and wine and drink etc.
- Replenish ingredients and wine to ensure enough food supplies.
- Return customers make up a large portion of sales and need to create loyalty programs to retain customers.
- Integrate with delivery platform to expand sales channels.
- Western restaurant owners need to view business reports any time anywhere to monitor sales performance.