- Massive menu of Japanese restaurant that requires mix and match of any food or drink items to become combo meals.
- Extremely efficiency in service, from placing order to paying the bill, from sharing table to splitting group expenses.
- Some restaurants have limited seating capacity, reservation is required.
- A great variety of promotion rules to meet marketing strategies for different meal time.
- Multiple prep stations in the kitchen like sushi, bar, stove etc.
- Replenish ingredients and wine to ensure enough food supplies.
- Return customers make up a large portion of sales and need to create loyalty programs to retain customers.
- Integrate with delivery platform to expand sales channels.
- Japanese restaurant owners need to view business reports any time anywhere to monitor sales performance.