- Primary consideration is to adopt a POS system that is hybrid for both retail and catering businesses to reduce duplication of work.
- Different pricing for different meals of the day at food stall.
- Flexible food combo setting by promotion rules at food staff.
- Promotion rules for retail shop to clear backlog or drive sales.
- Set up self-service kiosk to digest long queue of customers.
- Real time synchronization of sales information, member buying records and inventory status across the whole company.
- Sharing of member information to achieve the greatest marketing effectiveness.
- Integrate with online shop to expand sales channel to reach more customers.
- Provide cloud reports of both businesses for C-level executives.